THE PROPOSED DEVELOPMENT
WHAT IS PROPOSED:
We are proposing a residential development of 420 homes, new roads and infrastructure, areas of open space and landscaping.
The overall design concept and how the development will look and function is consistent with the design principles that we committed to at outline stage.
The plan below shows how the site could look.
The scheme will include:
• A mix of house types and sizes, different character areas of different styles of homes;
• Provision of market houses for sale and affordable homes;
• Pedestrian links throughout;
• On-plot car parking (in garages and/or on drives);
• Private amenity space;
• Landscape planting within the site;
• Public open spaces for people to use and enjoy.
Examples of Redrow and Bellway homes are shown below.